Gift Guide Series: Beauty Babe
Thanks to a calendar quirk, this holiday shopping season is a bit shorter than usual. (And don't I know it! They've been playing Christmas music in my store since Halloween!) This also means you have less time to procrastinate. But fear not citizen! This week I'm featuring three gift guides for the ladies in your life. Whether she's a Beauty Babe, a Fab Fashionista or a Glam Girl, she'll love any of these gifts. Makes sure to check back on Wednesday and Friday for the rest of the series! First up! Beauty Babe
1) RiRi Hearts Holiday Collection - Whether you like her music or her personally, you have to admit Rihanna is beautiful. And her MAC make-up collection is a reflection of this.
2) Lancome National Brush Set - Your make-up is only as good as your brushes. Invest in a good set.
3) Urban Decay Naked Palettes - The Urban Decay Naked palettes are the darling child of beauty bloggers and YouTube gurus. They just release the Naked 3 and it's sold out! But the original Naked and Naked 2 palettes are still fan favorites.
4) Tory Burch Perfume Necklace - Hopefully, this item will be restocked! It's a beautiful necklace and a lovely scent.
5) ModCloth Make-Up Bag - One can never have too many make-up bags! And this one is so cute. Great for travel.
Make sure to check out the rest of the gift guide series!