When I started college, I pretty much gave up all my graphic tees. I thought they were sooo childish and unchic. And at 17 I just knew I was destined to be a chic adult. Fast forward a few years and I'm ready to reintroduce graphic tee's into my wardrobe. BUT there are some rules for keeping trend for this adult appropriate.
1) First and foremost: Have fun! Don't take fashion toooo seriously. Channel your inner Third World Trill (aka Beyonce) with this "trill" shirt.
2) No visible brand logos or monograms. But punny shirt like this Feline (instead of Celine) shirt are a-okay.
3) Inspire the word! Wear shirts with positive messages to brighten up your day.
4) Be a jet setter! Add a romantic or international touch by wearing travel themed shirts. London, Madrid and Tokyo oh my!
5) You can go designer. Check out 3.1 Philip Lim's graphic tank (and get excited about his upcoming collaboration with Target.) Amo a Nueva York!
How do you wear your graphic tees?