I developed my serious love for blazer while in college. They are so versatile. (And pretty cheap at the thrift store). Linen blazers can help transition your favorite summer dress to fall, while oversized wool blazer will keep you warm during a sudden fall freeze. Instant sophistication, blazers can be serious for a presentation, or fun for a night out. For you job seeking college seniors (and grads!), stock up on some blazers to transition you from college life to the real world! Here are a few of my fav picks (all for under $50)
1) Daytrip Flyaway Blazer - $37. This is a fun light blazer that can add color and print to a simple outfit. Try it out on a cooler summer day.
2) Innocence Black Leather-Look Contrast Sleeve Blazer - $25. This is how you keep your black blazer from being too boring. Two of fall's hottest trends (contrast sleeves and leather) spice this blazer up. Add this to your fall outfit for instant chicness.
3) Peplum Blazer - $50. Let your feminine flag fly in this perky, pink peplum blazer from Mango. Pink and peplum, what's not to love!
4) Polka Dot Print Blazer - $44. This blazer is really fun and funky. Don't be afraid to wear this light colored blazer throughout the fall and winter.
5) Jane Norman Zip Blazer - $47. Perfect for a presentation or a dressy night up, the exposed zipper and cobalt color are very trendy.
6) Ponte Knit Blazer - $44. It's like a sweatshirt, but nicer. Get it one and stop wearing that ratty old sweatshirt from freshmen year.
How do you rock your blazers?