Back to School Day Two: All about shoes. Shoes have to get you from class to class, dorm to library, off-campus and back. And have to look great all day!
1) From interviews to presentations, ballerina flats are your go to shoes. But professional flats don't have to be boring! Check out flats with small details like bows and hardware to give your flats some personality!
2) For long or damp days Sperry's are my go to shoes. The comfort of sneakers but with a better aesthetics. These pink J. Crew Sperry's are everything!
3) I am not an advocate for Uggs. There. I said it! They are bad for your feet and UGGly to my eyes. An easy (and cute!!!) alternative is a deep cognac boot
that won't lean.
4) A fun alternative to ballerina flats are loafers. With these flats you can go funkier. Loafers come in cool patterns and with cool details like studs, spikes, chain, monograms and, of course, kitten ears.
5) Inevitably it's going to rain. And you teacher will still expect you to come to class. Put a little pep in your step with a cute pair of rain boots. Bows, polka dots, frogs or whatever else makes you happy enough to get out the door!
What are some of your favorite shoes?