ICYMI, I like nice things. But I don't like to pay a lot for my nice things. As a result I shop a lot of off-price and thrift stores. And liiiiive for events like Nordstrom's #NSale. I haven't bought anything yet, but I do have my eyes on a few very nice things. Tech Accessories
1) Marc By Marc Jacobs Ipad case. It's slim. It's bright. It's Marc. Need I say more?
2) Alarm Clock. This doesn't do anything but look cool and charge your phone. But it looks cool and charges your phone. Enough for me.
3) Kate Spade iphone case. I love Kate Spade. She makes theeee most fun phone cases. I especially like this one because I can keep my credit card handy for more shopping ^_^
1) DVF Wallet. DVF is such a fun, timeless brand. This wallet is classy but clearly DVF fun. (I don't really go for the overly monogrammed designer items.)
2) Vince Camuto Satchel. I've been looking for a great black bag that is conservative enough for work, yet fun enough for me to wear outside of work. This is it!
3) Pour La Victoire Tote. In my "If I Had All The Money In The World And I Could Spend It On Things I Love But Are Slightly Impractical For My Everyday Life" is this tote. I'd probably only wear it once in a while, but I'd be fiiiieeeeerce *Tyra Banks voice*
Shoes (you can't talk about Nordstrom without talking shoes!)
1) Frye Over The Knee Boots. Nothing says quality boots quite like "Fyre". With the modest heel and classic color, these boots are sure to be handy for many years to come.
2) Jeffery Campbell Pump. Thick heels and a t-strap makes heels easier to walk in. Check annddd check!
3) Cole Haan Loafers. Cole Haan makes some of the most comfortable, long lasting shoes. And I love the tan and black combo.
Have you gotten anything nice from the #NSale?! Let me know! The #NSale ends Monday, so get your designer deals before the price goes back up!