1) Stila liquid eyeliner. I have oily skin and trying to find a liquid liner that wouldn't run was a nightmare. Until I found this fine tip eyeliner pen. It goes on very easily, dries almost instantly and stays on all day. For longer wear I add some eye shadow primer underneath.
2) Elf White Eye Liner. I learned about this helpful little product from the Tyra Show. Lightly lining the inside of your bottom lash line gives you a wide awake look (even if you're a busy college student tired from
partying all that studying.) And lining the inner corners of your eyes helps them pop, especially against black liner.
3) Dior Show Mascara. So this a bit of a splurge. But well worth it! I received my first sample of Dior Show mascara in a swag bag on my 18th birthday. And it changed my life. It went on so smoothly without any clumps, it voluminized, lengthened and defined each lash. In short, its perfection in a tube. Go get you some.
4) L'Oreal True Match Powder. This a new product to my routine, because I didn't want to use my liquid foundation on my oily skin during the summer. After finally finding the right shade, I found it works pretty well for the price. Its easy to apply and remove, evens out my skin tone and doesn't make me excessively oily.
5) CoverGirl NatureLuxe Gloss Balm. This is by far the best tinted balm. It gives good moisture and light color. It gives a glossy finish in a lipstick applicator, but doesn't require the work of applying lipstick. I can just rub it on my lips without prep or checking the mirror.
6) Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil. I only use pencil on my lower lashes and this is a great long lasting eye liner pencil. But still I generally use a primer underneath so it stays in place longer.
7) L'Oreal Crayon Concealer. I was having the most difficult time concealing the dark spot under my eyes until I picked this up with my powder. It conceals the dark spots and blends perfectly into my skin. And, once again, it applies very easily and makes a noticeable difference.
What is your beauty routine and some of your favorite products? Comment below or tweet me! @MlleAntoinetteC