I think my first real post should be about my Holiday Wishlist. Lucky for you all my birthday and Christmas are right around the corner from each other. So what you don't get me for my for one, you can get me for the other! 1) First up: Magazine Subscriptions to Harper's Bazaar, Lucky and InStyle. These are my favorite publications that I am too cheap to get subscriptions for myself. In print and digital please.
2) Everything from the Target / Neiman Marcus collection.
Ok. Well not everything. But this Oscar de la Renta bag.
And this Tracy Reese Shirt in Medium or Large
Even more gifts after the break!
3) A silk / satin robe a la Blair Waldorf
Requirements: Knee length, girly, satin / silk, pale blue or pink, white or cream. 3/4 or long sleeve (kimono preferably). Something like this (style-wise):
4) Elie Saab Parfum. I sampled it one day in Neiman Marcus and feel in love. This perfume is going to make me cheat on No. 5. Sorry Coco.
5) A designer iPad case. Are they "better" than a non-designer one? No. Are they prettier? Yes! Do I own a iPad. No yeeettttt. I'm preeeeettty picky (and in actually I'll probably buy my own case) but these are one's that I like:
This one by Marc by Marc Jacobs.
Orrrrrr this one. Especially this one:
Or this more understated McQ Case
But I like this one the best. Kate Spade knows my life.
6) I, for some strange reason, do not seem to own my favorite movies. Probably because I'd rather buy clothes with the extra money.
Who ever put these two movies together is a genius and deserves an award.
Sex and the City 1 & 2 (which should be bundled... ahem!)
Now get to shopping!
p.s. I also accept Starbucks and Target gift cards.